Dear Division 2 sailors, following the decisions taken in the 2020 AGM, ID2CA will apply from 2021 a new Trophy the "Division 2 World Trophy". This is a circuit of 5-7 selected races, in the beginning all around Europe and with the intention to expand in more continents in the future. The scoring system for this Trophy will be similar to the existing for the Annual Ranking List. All races will count with the same coefficient 1 except the D2EC which will count with coefficient 2. Prices will be awarded to the three winners in A and C category i.e., three sailors in each category who will gather the most total points by the end of the circuit.
For 2021 until now the following races are selected:
1) Windsurfing Cup 3V Windsurf Academy/?.?.G Mikro Kavouri Attiki Greece, 4-6 June 2021
2) Windsurfing Slovenian Nationals KJD Bum Koper Slovenia, 11-13 June
3) 2021 Division 2 European Championships, (dates and venue to be announced)
4) Piranja 2021 Jk Pirat Portoroz Slovenia, 3-5 September.
5) Surfari 2021 Estation Nautica Mar Menor, Mar Menor Spain 8-10 October.
One or two races may be added in the future.
The Annual Ranking List awarding the top sailor trophy will be valid as usual where all official races will count with the existing ranking system and coefficients.
To be scored in the two above trophies all sailors must be at least base members of ID2CA and compete with equipment tagged with stickers.