Ennio Dal Point, the local boy here from The Netherlands, wins the Youth division and Janis Preiss from Latvia the Masters after 5 days of great racing conditions on the Lake of Santa Croce. The magical location with stunning panoramic mountain views provided 5 days of surprising action from clouds, to storms, to hail, to super windy and moderate winds with sunny vibes at the end.
1. DAL PONT ENNIO NED-46 The 2017 Formula Windsurfing Youth World Champion
2. ELIASEN ANDERS DEN-48
3. FRANKEN MAURITS NED-35
1. PREISS JANIS LAT-23 The 2017 Formula Windsurfing Master World Champion
2. MARTINHO MIGUEL POR-5
3. LIUTKUS GIEDRIUS LTU-11
1. MOHRATH ANISSA WOMEN DEN-85 The 2017 Formula Windsurfing Women Champion
2. GIBSON ELEANOR WOMEN GBR-597
3. ELIASEN ANNE-LOUISE ALSTED DEN-482
The Race committee and the Lega Nevale Italiana – Sezione di Belunno in Santa Croce were pleased to have seen the happy competitors who experienced the great racing days.
Thanks to the Club and all its sponsors who have made this event possible, it's been a great pleasure!